Skip to content
- Careful thought has been placed into simplifying programming and MATLAB concepts.
- The textbook has more than 120 complete programs to demonstrate to the reader how to use programming concepts.
- The textbook has 42 distinctly different lessons.
- Most lessons of the textbook are followed by relevant multiple-choice questions to test the learner’s conceptual and initial understanding of a lesson.
- Most lessons of the textbook have a set of exercise problems.
- The textbook has a companion website
- The course has a blog that has many entries on programming in MATLAB.